Gołdap Water Tower is one of the few historic buildings in the city. It was built in 1905 by the Gdańsk company “A. W. Müller ”was part of the municipal water supply network. Earlier, residents supplied water from nine municipal pumps, four of which were in the center and the others in different parts of the city.
The 46.5 m high building has 7 floors and a domed covering topped with a lantern with a spire. There are 3 parts in the facade: the ground floor, the stem and the housing of the tank.